Because if they were better than sex, you're doing sex wrong.
2 1/2 C + 2TBSP all-purpose flour
3/4 C granulated white sugar
3/4 C packed brown sugar
7 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
7 oz. dark chocolate chips
1/2 C butter-flavored Crisco
1/2 C + 1 TBSP I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Margarine
1 TBSP milk
1 TBSP vanilla extract
1/2 C finely chopped pec
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3 TBSP Egg beaters / egg whites (or 1 large egg)
Ice Cream Scoop or large spoon
Non-stick cookie sheet
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Sift all dry ingredients together except chocolate chips.
3. In a stand mixing bowl, mix all wet ingredients, and then slowly pour in dry ingredients.
4. Stir in chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.
5. Using an ice cream scoop, measure out approximately 80g of dough. Making them within 5g of each other ensures even baking time. Should make 16 cookies, taking “nibbling” into consideration.
6. Place dough in balls approximately 2 1/2 inches apart on tray.
7. Bake for 9 minutes; remove from oven and let sit on sheet for an additional 2 minutes before transferring to parchment paper with a nylon spatula.