Friday, November 7, 2008

Creamsicle


I posted this a while ago on FB, but I decided to repost it here--mainly so I have an easy place to find it when I want it.

I conjured this up while I was watching an SNL from a few weeks ago, and had a hankering for something orange. I came up with this mellow orange dessert cocktail:

1 part Bailey's Irish Cream
1 part Cointreau orange liquer
1 part cream or whole milk
2-3 ice cubes

Drop the ice cubes into an old-fashioned glass, and then add the Baileys and Cointreau. Add the milk or cream and stir gently.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, this looks yummy! I'm going to have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest assured, it is quite yummy. Pair it with a small, warm, chocolate brownie, and you've got a perfect after-dinner dessert combo.

    ReplyDelete